Area Visual Merchandiser (m/w/d) in Köln at MANGO
For our team in NRW we are currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Supervisor to look after a network of approximately 8 stores in the NRW area (Köln, Düsseldorf,Dortmund,Aachen,Oberhausen etc.)
You will be responsible for applying and supervising the visual merchandising strategy across several stores in accordance with Mango standards in order to maximise sales.
Reporting to the Merchandising department at company headquarters and the Country Manager, you will be the main liaison between the stores and the Merchandising Department.
- To supervise the correct display of merchandise in the most commercial way according to company standards and take all necessary actions
- To visit and maintain close contact with the stores under your responsibility on a regular basis
- To ensure an optimal image and the implementation of Mango visual merchandising standards in all stores under your responsibility
- To ensure that stores are adapted to the local market and competitors
- To know the profile of customers and the product potential to advise on and demonstrate means of action to increase sales
- To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
- To monitor, forecast and analyse stocks levels, distribution, sales and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
- To continuously communicate and exchange information with the retail supervisors and coordinators
- To lead, train and develop in-store Visual Merchandisers; and keep them informed of any innovation or change with regard to merchandising
We are looking for an individual with extensive knowledge of fashion, trends and product within the fashion retail industry in NRW.
You should have a great commercial orientation with knowledge of the local market and awareness of competitors.
Experience with planning, forecasting and product control; excellent numerical and analytical skills are a must.
You should be highly motivated, results driven, sales focused and possess strong people management skills, an ability to manage your team remotely and not only be a team leader, but above all a team player.
You will possess organisational and prioritisation skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Flexibility and availability to travel are a must.
The candidate should be fluent in German and English and preferably settled in the Nordrhein- Westfalen area.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and want to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO. Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden