Working Student CAE Sales (m/f/d) in Deep Tech Startup - Berlin
We created an awesome deep tech product - now we need to get in on the market. You are the simulation expert that our customers trust!
- You are the first touchpoint customers have with us – you build the foundation of our partnership
- You don’t sell; you create long-lasting relationships with our customers and discuss with them on an expert level about their use cases
- You co-develop sales strategies and identify the needs of our customers
- You expand current businesses and discover new market opportunities
- You are a passionate engineering student in the fields of mechanical engineering, physical engineering, process engineering or anything related
- The basics of numerical simulation methods are familiar and you want to dig deeper in this topic
- You don't want to be stuck behind your laptop in development departments but discover the B2B sales world and build customer relationships – prior experience in Sales is not a must
- You would describe yourself as outgoing and open-minded – you treat customers like teammates
- You seek flexibility and a fast-moving environment – change doesn’t scare you
- Your German and English skills are rock solid, and you enjoy to travel
- At our company you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every employee gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
- Please answer the questions in the form properly. A cover letter is not necessary. Certificates are desired.
- If we see potential, you will have a first web meeting (30 mins) with Assal (Operations Manager) or Maik (Co-founder). Focus: Organizational and cultural fit.
- In the second web meeting (1h) you will meet a future team member. Now it is about the technical and team fit.
- If everyone is confident, we will have a meeting in person (2h). Now you will get a specific challenge (1d) you have to master.
- When there are no doubts left and the excitement is at the maximum level, we sign the contract. The whole process (1-5) should not take more than 2 weeks.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!