Internship with DevOps team at Bosch Connected Industry - System Engineering / Admin, IT in Berlin
Robert Bosch GmbH
Experience Level: Internship
Employment Type: Full-time
At Bosch.IO we bring the IoT to life: With our proven digital and IoT portfolio we help companies improve the quality of life and conserve natural resources. We have more than 900 experts across the globe working in digitalization and the IoT. Our team contains consultants, cloud software developers, solution architects, project managers, UX designers, business model innovators, digital marketing and sales experts, and trainers, who work with our customers to create strategic ideas and put them into practice.
The Bosch.IO GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- During your assignment you support the DevOps team with developing of scripts for automating manual tasks, monitoring services and taking preventive measures when and before failures occur.
- You resolve issues that come up with our testing and production environments.
- Support us actively in maintaining Scrum board and facilitating agile meetings.
- Take an active role in improving documentation.
- Education: studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Personality and Working Practice: good analytical and troubleshooting skills, highly motivated, outgoing and self-driven with great communication skills
- Enthusiasm: passion for self improvement and learning new technologies
- Languages: fluent in English is a must, only basic knowledge of German is required
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Start: according to prior agreement**
Duration:** 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Juan Camilo Orozco (Business Department)
+49 152 55887473
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden