Internship in Asset & Investment Management - Infrastructure (f/m/d) in Frankfurt
Your career starts now!
At home in Europe: This is Prime Capital. We are an independent asset management firm with high expertise in alternative investments. In direct exchange between our offices in Luxembourg and our headquarter in Frankfurt/Main, we do our utmost every day to invest funds reasonably in the capital markets – to harvest the best risk adjusted return for our clients.
Would you like to invest in your future with us? Are you interested in innovative financial products in the growing segment “alternative investments”? Then join a dynamic team as
Internship in Asset & Investment Management - Infrastructure (f/m/d) fulltime / 6 months / start in summer 2021 / based in Frankfurt/Main
The infrastructure team is the private equity practice of Prime Capital AG. The team manages ca. EUR 1.2bn across multiple investment vehicles funded by large Institutional Investors. It identifies, acquires and monitors large renewable energy assets in Europe. Responsibilities of the team includes origination and execution of new transactions, management of assets in portfolio and fundraising support. Whether a wind farm, a solar park, or a hydrogen plant, through equity or mezzanine, we invest into renewable energy assets that contribute to a more sustainable economy. We work with insurance companies, pension funds, banks, technical, legal and financial advisors, regulators, corporations, and those who are committed to the highest standard of professionalism and passion for a greener world.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
You will play an important role in structuring and executing a full range of transactions.
- development and analysis of financial models for new investment opportunities
- preparation of investment memorandums for presentation to the investment committee
- analysis of due diligence reports and active involvement in the transaction process
- preparation of internal and external presentations;
- assisting origination of new investments and preparation of marketing material
- monitoring assets’ performance
You will gain a strong exposure to the renewable energy sector and buy-side transaction processes and get the opportunity to develop strong analytical, communication and marketing skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Student enrolled in a leading Management, Corporate Finance or Engineering program with at least a first significant experience (>6 months) in Corporate Finance (Private Equity, Investment Banking or Transaction Services). You are offering:
- Outstanding academic and professional record
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent German and English skills. Other European languages, especially Nordic languages, are an advantage
- Fluency with basic Corporate Finance principles
- Capacity to complete complex tasks independently
- Strong team player with willingness to work in a very international environment
- Previous experience in energy or infrastructure is a plus but not mandatory
WHY PRIME CAPITAL
Highlights, that provide additional opportunities for you:
- Strength lies in differences, not in similarities! Our employees come from more than 20 countries and diverse backgrounds, which will help you broaden your point of view.
- Get involved! The flat hierarchies in our company offer you the chance to take on more responsibility and initiative.
- Become part of the young community! Connect with other working students and interns within the company at regularly Master Class Events.
- Teamwork makes the dream work! We also encourage team spirit with regular events, as we know that a good team spirit promotes great performance and results.
Your colleagues at Prime Capital face new challenges every day. Learn from their approaches so you will be prepared for your future. Your career starts now!
Then send us your application indicating the reference number YF7320735 and CV to
We are looking forward to your application!
As we are receiving many applications, we are not able to provide all applicants with a feedback. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after your application has been sent, please consider this as a rejection. Thank you!
Prime Capital AG
Bockenheimer Landstr. 51-53
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 69 9686 984 0
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden