Junior Solution Delivery Consultant SCM (w/m/d) - Anwendungsentwicklung, Consulting, IT in Köln
From Innovations to Solutions.
Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to the implementation and support of innovative solutions.
Junior Solution Delivery Consultant SCM (w/m/d)
What's your impact?
- From the very beginning you work in an international and interdisciplinary team “Digital Supply Chain” and will implement SCM solutions in complex system landscapes
- Accompanied by experienced experts you will support with system integration of SCM solutions in on-premises as well as in cloud landscapes
- You work closely together with a software development team and act as the interface between functional design and technical implementation
- You will contribute the software product support on 1st or 2nd level
- Locations: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg
What can you contribute?
- You have successfully completed your Informatics (or IT-related) studies or business studies with a high IT affinity
- Ideally you have first experience in consulting and implementation of projects in the supply chain management environment
- Basic knowledge in software development and a strong technical affinity
- Ideally you have knowledge of relevant SAP applications (including IBP, APO and/or S/4HANA)
- You would like to work closely in a team and in contact with clients
- Complex tasks appeal to you and you like analytical work
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and "out of the box" thinking are a matter of course for you
- Secure communication in English and German is no problem for you
Ready to join? Oxana Lemke is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 805
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!