Junior Marketing in Hamburg
At Ergobaby, our passion is helping families bond, grow and thrive. We create premium baby products where function and quality are not compromised, and we want to be the most recommended baby carrier in the world! We love Ergobaby and we're constantly bringing ideas to the table to make our brand and ourselves better. We collaborate to solve problems and strive to meet the opportunities ahead of us. We set goals together, rally each other and offer help one another. We unapologetically say that "we get shit done" because we do. We plan projects, execute tasks, ask for help when we need it, and hold each other accountable for staying focused and getting things done. We actively pursue self-development in our fields of expertise, seek feedback, and keep ourselves open for change and growth. We have a sincere interest in helping our consumers, customers and each other succeed. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
To strengthen our European Headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for a
(Junior) Marketing Manager BeNeLux (m/f/d)
Within the scope of your activities, you will be responsible for our full product range from baby carriers to strollers and will design the entire marketing mix offline and online for the BeNeLux market including all traditional PR and advertising, Social Media Management, Product Launches, Consumer & Trade shows, Health Professional Conferences, Creation of Collateral and POS, Blogger and Influencer Relations, and Partnerships. Based on the global guidelines issued by our marketing lead in the USA, you will independently and responsibly develop strategies and measures to strengthen brand awareness and customer satisfaction in BeNeLux. You will also support and develop our network of external partners, such as influencers, health professionals and agencies. You will report to the Marketing Director EMEA and work closely with the Sales team in BeNeLux.
- Regional Marketing Budget BeNeLux
- Marketing Plan Creation
- Agency Oversight (Social & PR)
- Event & Community Management
- Influencer Marketing & Cooperation Management (online & offline)
- Ad-hoc localisation support for our sister brand Baby Tula
Essential Position Duties:
Primary goal is to create, plan and execute marketing activities in order to raise brand awareness and net promoter score for BeNeLux -
- Manage Marketing Spend for BeNeLux
- Create Plans for Product Launches and strengthening of existing product categories – to achieve unit sales targets for BeNeLux
- Manage all campaigns, projects and events (also with) external partners
- Support sales with POS and online assets - adapting assets and developing local solutions in cooperation with EU and US team where needed
- Build relationships with health professionals (midwifes/baby wearing consultants/lactation consultants) and with influential bloggers - plan and carry out activities (blog posts, competitions, product tests etc.)
- Organise/attend/sponsor events - trade shows, consumer shows, health professional conferences
- Create local content and add to website (e.g. blog) and corporate Facebook/Instagram pages
- Deliver reportings and internal and external presentations with key business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing Director EMEA and EU Marketing and eCommerce Team
- Desire to stay abreast of most current Marketing & PR trends & educate team/company
You will fit in particularly well with us if you have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Studies/Marketing or related field and have already gained 3-5 years of sound experience in Consumer Goods Marketing, Digital Marketing or PR. You bring creative and analysis expertise and strong project management skills, an enthusiasm for all topics relating to young families as well as knowledge and understanding of the BeNeLux market’s specific requirements thereof. Extraordinary project management skills, communication in both Dutch (at native speaker level) and English as well French (business fluent), experience in presentations as well as a high level of service orientation complete your profile. You demonstrate ability to think strategically, plan proactively and to develop and maintain effective relationships with external customers. Basic knowledge of other European languages is most welcome.
We are looking for a colleague who has high quality standards for himself/herself and his/her work, who can also think creatively "out of the box", is interculturally interested and experienced, and knows how to implement projects across departments and countries.
We offer a challenging job with a diverse field of topics and tasks in a growing company with international work content and colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths as well as excellent prospects. An excellent working atmosphere awaits you in a modern office in the heart of Hamburg city centre (Active Partner in the Hamburg Environmental Partnership – Umweltpartnerschaft Hamburg). We also offer a flexible work policy with home office options. You will be working and collaborating with friendly and helpful colleagues who enjoy achieving goals together.
If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and availability.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden