Graduate Packaging Engineer - Entwicklung, Projektmanagement, Ingenieur in Siegburg
Omega Pharma Deutschland GmbH
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Generall Summary and Job Description:
- Develop and manage existing and new product packaging for finished goods and incoming product packaging for personal care products.
- Work with NPD, Marketing and Sales groups to proactively develop concepts and packaging designs that meet the current and future needs of the customers and the business.
- Represent the Packaging Function within a variety of cross functional project teams (internal and external) to give technical input and to highlight risks.
- Partner with Manufacturing/Operations and key strategic Open Innovation partners to develop efficient, cost effective and capable packaging and tooling
- Support the growth and development of the Packaging function in the areas of innovation, design, process development, open innovation and manufacturing with a particular focus on sustainability and cost reductions.
- Proactively propose and offer new ideas/projects/methods to support the organization and the business.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Graduate Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Operate autonomously in the following areas:
- Drawing, die line and pallet configuration development
- Packaging material and finished goods specifications development
- Prototype and package mock-up development
- Planning and execution of common test protocols including transport testing etc.
- Manufacturing support and troubleshooting
- Experience of working on projects following a documented project management process
- Knowledge of common packaging methods, machinery and techniques.
- Understanding of and experience using common project and quality management tools and technical software inc. CAPE, AutoCad, Solid Works and Artios software
- Occasional travel, as required
- Good spoken and written English and German language skills
- Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent self-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual performer or as a member of a team in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic approach, maintains a positive outlook and takes the initiative to learn and grow within the role
- Able to adapt style and work habits in a team environment
- Good general office IT skills (MS excel, powerpoint, sharepoint etc)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Verkauf / Retail
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!