Hebrew Customer Service Agent for a big social media platform in Berlin!
Would you like to work in one of the biggest social media platforms in the world? Then apply now and become a customer service agent!
What are you going to do:
As a customer care agent you would be part of an international company and the first contact point for clients. Do you like helping people and you want to start very soon?
Then this job might be perfect for you! The company will provide you a paid training and you will learn evrything about the company and their procedures. After that you will be working various 8 hour shifts. The customer service is open from 9:00 to 21:00 Monday to Sunday in different shifts; so the working hours are flexible.
Do you like social media and are you available 40 hours a week?
So what are you waiting for to become a customer service agent in one of the biggest social media platforms in the world?!
What we offer:
- Salary of 2,200 euros gross monthly;
- 40 euros attendance bonus;
- Flexible working hours.
- Constant developement and possibilities to grow within the company;
- An exciting job in a young international company;
- Public Travel costs compensation 100% if you live further than 10 km from work location.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Your written and conversational Hebrew is perfect and you speak good english too
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- Customer service experience is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität, Andere
- Working hours per week
- Salary indication
- 2.200€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Responsible for assisting clients
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!