Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-20934X (€ 1.323,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Alzheimer’s Disease. You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.323,- for your participation in the study.
You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
The trial consists of 3 parts with each multiple groups. You can only participate in one part and one group.
- Part 1a: The trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 6 days 5 nights), followed by 1 short visit. The follow-up visit will take place 2 - 6 days after your short visit.
- Part 1b: The trial consists of 2 periods. During each period you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 5 days 4 nights), followed by 2 short visits including the follow-up.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 1323 for participation in one of the groups of part 1a
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 2240 for participation in one of the groups of part 1b.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation of € 1.323,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 45 years old.
- Both non-smokers and light smokers or occasional smokers are allowed to participate in this clinical trial. However, smoking is not allowed during your stay in the research facility
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 32 kg/m
Are you interested and do you meet the requirements? Then click on the button 'Apply now!' and we will contact you as soon as possible!
As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant and not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions
- You are using a copper intra-uterine device in combination with a condom;
- You have passed the menopause (no menses for at least 12 months);
- You have been sterilized with one of the following methods: hysterectomy, fallopian tube removal or ovary removal;
- You have been sterilized by tubal ligation and you are using a condom;
- Your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You have been sterilized or your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You are not heterosexually active according to your lifestyle.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation.
Group A5a € 1.323,-
Stay: June 7 up to and including June 12, 2022
Short visit: 14 June 2022
Follow-up by appointment between June 16 and June 20, 2022
Group A5b € 1.323,-
Stay: June 8 up to and including June 13, 2022
Short visit: 15 June 2022
Follow-up by appointment between June 17 and June 21, 2022
Group A8 € 2.240
Stay: June 26 up to and including June 30 & July 10 up to and including July 14, 2022
Short visit: July 2 & 16 2022
Follow-up by appointment between July 4 up to and including July 8 & July 18 up to and including July 22, 2022
Group A5b € 1.323,-
Stay: Juny 17 up to and including July 22, 2022
Short visit: 24 July 2022
Follow-up by appointment between July 26 and July 29, 2022
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 34
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- 1.323€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Participating clinical trial
- Veröffentlicht am
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Events / Messe / Promotion / Hostess
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!