Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf
Are you looking for a new job where you can share your expertise on reward systems? Then start now as a Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf!
What are you going to do:
As a Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf you are responsible for the following Human Ressources activities:
- Leading the salary and benefits survey process, including representation at the regional surveys
- Researching wellbeing topics as well as Support the European benefits programs (including; researching and analyzing and evaluating benefit plans Delivery of the wellbeing agenda)
- Supporting the development of Salary Structures and Ranges and maintains the Country Job Matrices
- Maintaining Reward databases on survey and market data analysis or job evaluations
- Developing effective working relationship with the HR community, the business managers, global comp team, third party providers
What we offer:
- As a Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) you will get a salary between 55.000 - 65.000€
- The opportunity to become part of an internationally operating company in the fashion industry
- A great workplace near Düsseldorf Airport with very good parking facilities & the opportunity for homeoffice
- This position is limited to 1 year so can gain an insight into the industry & a new team
- You also get 30 days' holiday per year!
What we ask:
- At least finished bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven compensation and benefits experience required
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- As a Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) you need to have knowledge of job evaluation
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Send us your application documents with your salary requirements and let us know when you can start as our Senior Reward Analyst (m/f/d) !
Dieses Unternehmen sucht ab sofort Verstärkung. Bewirb dich also jetzt, um in kürzester Zeit starten zu können! #absofort
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 55,000€ und 65,000€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Senior Reward Analyst, point of contact for reward related queries
- Profession type
- Personalwesen / HR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!