Clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-21467X (from 3.172,- to € 3.554,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Cancer. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.172,- to € 3.554,-. You can participate in drug research for
various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
In this study, it will be investigated how quickly and to what extent the study drug is absorbed, transported, and eliminated from the body. It will also be examined how safe the study drug is and how well it is tolerated.
This is a clinical trial with a radioactive (14C) labeled study compound. The study compound has a negligible amount of radiation burden. This is less than from the natural background radiation that you are exposed to in the Netherlands in one month. This background radiation is released from the universe, the soil, the air, water, food, and construction materials. Blood, urine and stool samples will be collected during the trial to measure radioactivity levels in your body.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 3127 for full participation in this trial. In case you have to return for (one of the) 24-hour visits, you will receive a gross compensation of € 191 per 24-hour visit.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation from € 3.172,- to € 3.554,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male
- You are between 18 and 55 years old.
- You do not smoke
- You weigh more than 50 kg and your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 32 kg/m.
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
As a male you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You are using a condom in combination with an additional contraception method used by your female partner (for example the contraceptive pill or intra-uterine device) until 90 days after dosing;
- You have been sterilized or your female partner is sterilized or postmenopausal;
- You are not sexually active according to your lifestyle;
- You only have sexual contact with men.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group 1 (reimbursement from € 3.172,- to € 3.554,-)
Stay: 24 May 2022 up to and including 05 June
With possible extension to: 6, 7 or 8 June 2022
Possible 24-hr visits: 10 to 11 June and/or 17 to 18 June 2022.
Follow up: 13-15 days after departure
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 35
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Freiwilligenarbeit, Minijob
- Zwischen 3.172€ und 3.554€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- participating in clinical trial
- Design / Mode / Handwerk / Kultur, Medizin / Gesundheitswesen
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren