Clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-20804X (reimbursement up to€ 3.361)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
ICON is looking for participants for a study of a new compound that is being developed for the treatment of liver disorders. You will receive a gross compensation of € 2.814 up to € 3.361,- for your participation in the study. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
You contribute to the development of a new drug that is being developed for liver diseases. In this research the safety and tolerability of the investigational study compound will be evaluated when administered multiple times to healthy volunteers.
The study consists of 2 periods of 6 days each and 3 short visits or a period of 19 days and 1 short visit, during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen.
- For participation in one of the groups of part B of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of €3361.
- For participation in part C of the trial, you will receive a gross compensation of €2924.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation of Gross compensation up to € 2.814 up to € 3.361,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are between 18 and 55 years old.
- You are a healthy male or female
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group B2 (reimbursement € 3.361)
Stay: 16 May 2022 up to and including 3 Jun 2022
Short visit: 6 Jun 2022
Follow up: 13 Jun 2022
GroupB2A (reimbursement € 3.361)
Stay: 16 Jun 2022 up to and including 4 July 2022
Short visits: 7 July 2022
Follow up: 14 July 2022
Group B3 (reimbursement € 3.361)
Stay: 25 July 2022 up to and including 12 August 2022
Short visits: 15 August 2022
Follow up: 22 August 2022
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 2.814€ und 3.361€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- Participating in a clinical trial
- Published at
- Profession type
- Chemie / Pharmazie, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!