Clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-22009X (reimbursement € 3.072,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
ICON is looking for participants for the study of Rheumatism. You will receive a gross compensation of € 3.072,-) You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
In this trial, the new drug is administered once through an intravenous (in the vein) infusion. This is followed by short visits for a number of months. The purpose of this trial is to investigate how quickly and to what extent the new drug is absorbed, broken down, and eliminated from the body (this is called pharmacokinetics) compared to a similar drug that is already available on the market.
The trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 6 days (5 nights), followed by 10 short visits, including the follow-up visit.
NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. The current dates of the study will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 3072 for participation in the trial.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation € 3.072,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are a healthy male
- You are between 18 and 50 years old.
- You do not smoke
- You are between 60 and 100 kg. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.5 and 30.0 kg/m
- Your female partner uses a form of contraception (such as the pill or an IUD);
- You have been sterilized or your female partner is sterilized or postmenopausal;
- You abstain from (hetero)sexual intercourse (you are not sexually active) according to your lifestyle.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- You cannot participate in the trial if you have participated in another clinical trial in the 3 months prior to this clinical trial (counting from the follow-up visit). This might be longer for certain trials, please contact us for more information.
- For this trial, you cannot (have) receive(d) a COVID-19 vaccine or booster within 1 week prior to the start of this trial.
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this trial, you will undergo a medical screening. Depending on availability, this can be performed in Groningen or in Utrecht.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group 1 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 4 Jul 2022 up to and including 9 Jul 2022
Short visits: 10, 12, 14, 19 & 26 Jul + 2, 16 & 30 August + 13 Sept 2022
Follow up: 27 September 2022
Group 2 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 11 Jul 2022 up to and including 16 Jul 2022
Short visits: 17, 19, 21 & 26 Jul + 2, 9 & 23 August + 6 & 20 Sept 2022
Follow up: 4 Oktober 2022
Group 3 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 14 Jul 2022 up to and including 19 Jul 2022
Short visits: 20, 22, 24 & 29 Jul + 5, 12 & 26 August + 9 & 23 Sept 2022
Follow up: 7 Oktober 2022
Group 4 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 21 Jul 2022 up to and including 26 Jul 2022
Short visits: 27, 29 & 31 Jul + 5, 12, & 19 August + 2, 16 & 30 Sept 2022
Follow up: 14 Okt 2022
Group 5 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 28 Jul 2022 up to and including 2 August 2022
Short visits: 3, 5, 7, 12, 19 & 26 August + 9 & 23 Sept 2022 + 7 Okt 2022
Follow up: 21 Okt 2022
Group 6 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 8 Aug 2022 up to and including 13 August 2022
Short visits: 14, 16, 18, 23 & 30 August + 6 & 20 Sept 2022 + 4 & 18 Okt 2022
Follow up: 1 Nov 2022
Group 7 (reimbursement € 3.072)
Stay: 11 Aug 2022 up to and including 16 August 2022
Short visits: 17, 19, 21 & 26 August + 2, 9 & 23 Sept 2022 + 7 & 21 Okt 2022
Follow up: 4 Nov 2022
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Freiwilligenarbeit, Minijob
- Salary indication
- 3€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- participating in clinical trial
- Published at
- Profession type
- Chemie / Pharmazie, Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!