Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands ICON-2011BX (from € 3.530- up to €5.548)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial.
What are you going to do:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Nerve Pain. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.530,-. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
The study consists of 3 parts: part A and part B. You can only participate in 1 group of 1 part.
- Part B consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 17 days (16 nights).
The follow-up visit will take place for each part between 5 to 10 days after your (final) departure from the research facility.
Note: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change
- For participation in part B you will receive a gross compensation of € 3530.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
What we offer:
- Gross compensation up to € 3.530
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 55 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group B1 (€3.530,-)
Stay: October 4 up to and including October 20, 2022
Follow-up by appointment between: October 25 up to and including October 30, 2022
Group B2 (€3.530,-)
Stay: November 8 up to and including November 24, 2022
Follow-up by appointment between: November 29 up to and including December 4, 2022
Group B3 (€3.530,-)
Stay: December 14 up to and including December 30, 2022
Follow-up by appointment between: January 4 up to January 9 2023.
Group C1 18-35 years (€5.548,-)
Stay: 4 x 4 days stay: 22 november till 25 november, 29 november till 2 december, 6 december till 9 december, 13 december till 16 december.
Follow-up by appointment between: Decmeber 21 up to and including December 23, 2022
Itch/paintest on november 16 & 17.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 35
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle, Minijob
- Salary indication
- Zwischen 3,530€ und 5,548€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- participating clinical trial
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Mode / Handwerk / Kultur, Events / Messe / Promotion / Hostess
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!