ICON-21289X Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands (von € 3.212-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. ICON is looking for participants for the study Thrombotische und entzündliche Erkrankungen. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.212,-.
Was du machen wirst:
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. ICON is looking for participants for the study Thrombotische und entzündliche Erkrankungen. You will receive a gross compensation from € 3.212,-. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
The trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 9 days (8 nights), followed by 4 short visits. The 5th visit will be the follow-up visit and will take place around 2,5 months after your departure from the research facility.
Note: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. The current dates of the trial will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
You will receive a gross compensation of € 3212 for full participation.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation from € 3.212,-.
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 60 years old.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m2
- You weigh a minimum of 50 kg and a maximum 110 kg
- You do not smoke
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation
Group A6a (reimbursement € 3.212)
Stay: 26 Jan untill 3 feb 2023
Short Visit: 10,17,24 feb, 24 march 2023
Follow up: 21 april 2023
Group A6b (reimbursement € 3.212)
Stay: 8 Jan untill 16 Jan 2023
Short Visit: 13, 20, 27 feb, 27 march 2023
Follow up: 24 April 2023
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 35
- Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- 3,212€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Participating in clinical trial
- Veröffentlicht am
- Projektmanagement, Administration / Verwaltung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!