Full-time digitization operator (m/f/d) in Berlin
Dive into the world of cultural heritage and help preserving it for the future. Start now as a digitization operator (m/f/d) in Berlin!
What are you going to do:
You are passionate about history, cultural heritage and books? You are accurate, attentive to detail and have a high degree of manual dexterity? Thousands of historical documents are waiting to be prepared and digitized by you. YoungCapital is seeking hardworking and reliable individuals to work for a successful specialist for "Rapid Capture Digitalization" in Berlin that offers growth and progression opportunities.
Get started now as a digitization operator (m/f/d) full-time in Berlin!
Your core tasks as a digitization operator (m/f/d) in Berlin will be:
- Manual preparation of the collection: applying barcodes, sorting material, and removing cords or staples from collection material with the goal of ensuring efficient digitization
- Ensuring safe handling and storage of specimens throughout the digitization workflow
- Carefully placing collection objects on the digitization system and ensuring that digital images are captured in the best possible way
- Operating a digitization system and image processing software
- Performing continuous quality checks of digital image files during digitization
- Ensuring that daily production goals are met
What we offer:
- 12,43€ per hour plus a travel expanse contribution
- Contact with unique historical documents
- Diversified tasks, rotating between the preparation and scanning process
- A job in an international team
- Free water and coffee during break time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Patient, focused, responsible, accurate, attentive to detail and a high degree of manual dexterity.
- Ability to navigate hardware and software in order to assess quality and identify potential issues or possibilities for improvement.
- Verbal and written expression in German and/or English, Dutch would be a bonus.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
This company is in urgent need of reliable helping hands. Apply now and get started as soon as possible! #startnow
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Ludwigsfelde, Berlin
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob
- Salary indication
- 12.43€ pro Stunde
- Responsible for
- preparation and digitization of documents
- Profession type
- Design / Mode / Handwerk / Kultur, Administration / Verwaltung
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!