Working Student - Support Engineering Planner & Controller (f/m/d) in Bonn
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks.
Was du machen wirst:
Hit the gas with us...
- Supporting the Planning of Engineering Activities by updating the delivery dates (plan, actual and forecast) for documents in the systems and in the report tools
- Preparing Progress Reports for the engineering activities identifying the delays and its reasons as result from the meetings with the Lead Engineers and the Project Engineering Manager
- Preparing Man hour costs reports for the projects (plan, actual and forecast) and identifying the deviations
- Supporting the update of Risk Register for Engineering
- Supporting project with Master Document Register and its steering reports
Was wir bieten:
- Diversity and involvement instead of daily routine
- International, cross-location teamwork
- Individual training opportunities and career development
- Flexible working, paid time off for personal reasons
- Modern working environment in a green location
- Employer-funded pension plan and accident insurance
- Bridge, custom and flexitime days
- Company doctor, preventive medical checkups, health days
- Canteen allowance, free drinks and fruit
Was wir erwarten:
- Eingeschriebene:r Student:in an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
- Currently studying Engineering or Science
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience in similar works will be highly appreciated
- Interest in Engineering Workflows and Organization in EPC Projects
- Good command of English (German language skills are appreciated)
- Well-structured engineering / science related mindset and thinking
- Highly open minded, experienced in working in international teams
Der Job passt perfekt zu dir? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
With 189 tanks installed and 86 plants built around the globe, TGE Gas Engineering GmbH is a global technology leader in the construction of plants for the storage of liquefied gases.
TGE's core business here is the construction of complete terminals, including loading and unloading stations for ships and trucks, as well as process units such as cooling and regasification or reliquefaction plants. In over 40 years of experience in the industry, TGE can look back on a number of milestones. Key to TGE's success are the more than 350 engineers and specialists employed at the main headquarters in Bonn and at several corporate and project sites in Asia and Europe.
Our many years of experience, but above all our excellent team, enable us to be successful and grow worldwide.
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 15 - 30
- Verantwortlich für
- Support Engineering Planner & Controller
- Administration / Verwaltung, Projektmanagement
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!