Working student (m/f/d) in the field of panel and pattern plating in Berlin
MKS in Berlin is looking for a Working student (m/f/d) in the field of panel and pattern plating Reference number: B_03/2024
What are you going to do:
In your role as a working student (m/f/d) in the field of panel and pattern plating you will support us for 1 year in an important development project focusing on electrolytic printed circuit board metallization for microelectronics applications. You will play an active role in planning and running experiments and evaluating the results, if needed in collaboration with other departments. In addition, you will support our team in maintaining laboratory equipment and chemicals. You will be a part of an experienced development team based in Berlin-Moabit.
- Support of routine tasks in the development of processes for metallisation of printed circuit boards
- Participation in test planning
- Support in preparation of test electrolytes as well as analysing the process baths and carrying out the experiments
- Analysing the results of experiments, for example by cross-section preparation and microscopy
- Supporting chemicals management, including monitoring chemical stocks and placing orders
- Supporting equipment management (maintenance, calibration, servicing)
- Ensuring compliance with HSE (health, safety & environment) standards and tidiness in the laboratory
What we offer:
- Outstanding team members
- Innovative work
- Rounded development
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- Enrolled student in the field of chemical engineering, chemistry or comparable
- Good technical and chemical understanding as well as affinity and understanding of digital and operational processes
- High level of conscientiousness and diligence
- Willingness and ability to familiarise yourself with complex tasks
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Strong analytical skills, structured approach and the ability to reduce complexity
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Atotech, a brand within the Materials Solutions Division of MKS Instruments, develops leading process and manufacturing technologies for advanced surface modification, electroless and electrolytic plating, and surface finishing. Applying a comprehensive systems-and-solutions approach, Atotech’s portfolio includes chemistry, equipment, software, and services for innovative and high-technology applications. These solutions are used in a wide variety of end-markets, including datacenter, consumer electronics and communications infrastructure, as well as in numerous industrial and consumer applications such as automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances.
With its well-established innovative strength and industry-leading global TechCenter network, MKS delivers pioneering solutions through its Atotech brand – combined with unparalleled on-site support for customers worldwide.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Responsible for
- Panel and Pattern Plating
- Profession type
- Administration / Verwaltung, Produktion / Industrie
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!