Working Student (m/f/d) Data Analytics in Frankfurt am Main
For our international B2B InsurTech, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) Data Analytics. In this position, you will be a full member of our Data & Analytics team, take over your own responsibilities and tasks and get the chance to learn from experienced data analysts, engineers and scientists.
What are you going to do:
- You are a full member of our Data & Analytics team and report directly to our Head of Data & Analytics
- You work closely with our data analysts and support the team in data modelling and maintaining of data pipelines
- You contribute to data consistency, quality and distribution in accordance with the legal regulations
- You analyse data, define and build business KPIs as well as design and improve our company reporting
- You assist business stakeholders from various teams with data-related requests to help them make data-based decisions
What we offer:
- Your studies come first: We offer you working hours that can be planned and adjusted according to your needs and understand that your studies are your priority
- Responsibility & Variety: You take on tasks from different areas for which you are responsible. Of course, your supervisor will be on hand to support you with any issues you may have
- Holistic industry overview: With our market-leading concepts in the area of D&O and cyber insurance and our unique platform, you can get deep insights in both the insurance and tech industry
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- Properly enrolled as a student at a German university in a degree program with a focus on computer science, data analytics, business administration, economics, business engineering or similar
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and tools (Redshift, BigQuery, dbt), SQL and ETL
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) would be a plus
- Analytical mindset, attention to details, conscientious work ethics and team player attitude
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken) and confidence in using the common MS Office programs
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Our Mission: To enable brokers and insurers to manage their Cyber and other Financial Lines risks and insurances online in a transparent and smart way.
- Our Vision: To become the central marketplace and ecosystem for commercial insurance in Specialty Lines covering SMEs and corporates alike.
- Our Values: Innovation, motivation, professionalism, cooperation at eye level and a family working atmosphere are among our core values. We foster the individual development and well-being of our employees and create space to contribute your own ideas.
- Our Culture: Our corporate culture is characterized by an cooperative working atmosphere, diversity and inclusion. We cultivate a casual and friendly culture, are a team with a strong sense of unity and are happy to welcome new team members. We celebrate our joint successes at company parties and often have an after-work get-together. We now have almost 120 employees from over 20 nations and we are looking forward to see who else will join us in the future.
Finlex – the leading digital marketplace specializing in Cyber and Financial Lines insurance in Europe -combines a state-of-the-art digital platform, deep insurance expertise, and an ecosystem to meet the needs of brokers and insurers alike and serve commercial customers in an unprecedented way. Finlex creates products that are more competitive, more individual, and easier to use – with the aim of revolutionizing industrial insurance.
From tendering to policy, renewal, and portfolio functions to an extensive knowledge base, the platform provides brokers with their own digital infrastructure. For insurers, it enables automated underwriting (robo-underwriting) for Financial Lines products and access to leading industry brokers in Germany and Austria.
Founded in 2015, the company is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main and already employs nearly 130 people.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Frankfurt am Main
- Working hours per week
- 15 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Home-Office
- Responsible for
- Data Analytics
- Published at
- Profession type
- Administration / Verwaltung
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns, wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!