Influencer Marketing in Gaming - Account Manager Working Student in München
At GameInfluencer, we do influencer marketing campaigns for digital games. We connect games with influencers to create brand awareness and drive app installs, downloads or registrations. Or in other words: We analyze data in order to optimize marketing campaigns for games – we do predictive data marketing via social influencers. Our objective is to create happy customers, i.e. game publishers or media agencies, and happy influencers, i.e. YouTube stars, Twitch streamers, through well performing campaigns. And you are at the very heart of it to drive the business.
Was du machen wirst:
As our Account Manager you will:
Support the Business Development, Campaign Management and Marketing teams
Business Development tasks include:
- Work with the Head of Business Development
- Create ideas and concepts to expand our business into new areas
Campaign management tasks include:
- Assist Campaign Manager in sourcing and connecting with the best suited influencers for each campaign
- Establish relationships with influencers and respective teams through email, Skype and other communications channels
- Support and guide influencers to create high quality content that fits their followers and our clients
- Support our business development team with creative concepts and ideas for successful influencer marketing campaigns for our clients
Marketing tasks include:
- Sourcing, researching and writing blogs relevant to influencer marketing
- Support senior PR & marketing managers in the execution of email marketing initiatives Analyze and develop case studies based on previous campaigns
- Develop company press releases and assist in pitching to relevant media agencies
- If your website development skills are proficient, you'd like to support this area as well
And this is what you should bring:
- 1-3 years of applying job or internship experience
- You have earned a degree in business, communications or a related field
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Verbal / written proficiency in other languages is a plus (German, French, Polish, Spanish, Chinese, Russian or Portuguese)
- Strong business communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- You are interested in the gaming industry, the social-media or e-sports scene
- You would describe yourself as a people-person and extremely well-organized
- You have a service mindset and are responsive and friendly
- You are hungry for success for you and your team
- Graphic design and Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus
- HTML and CSS skills are a plus
Was wir bieten:
This position will be a working student position in our headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Was wir erwarten:
- Undergraduate/Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of internship or job experience
Please submit your CV and letter of motivation.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 20
- 12,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Account Management
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden