Was wirst du machen
In this role you will…
- Be an important member of the HR team where you'll be given and expected to take on responsibility from day one.
- Act as an advisor for our new employees from foreign countries with regards to their VISA process(es) and their relocation to Berlin.
- Take care of administrative tasks such as preparing reference letters, employment confirmations, and any further employee documents.
- Be responsible for ensuring our employee folders, lists, and documents etc. are always well-organised and up-to date.
- Be working with tools supporting HR such as BambooHR, SmartRecruiters etc.
- Take-over and support in Office Management duties when needed.
- Have the opportunity to initiate and implement your own projects to ensure our internal processes are as efficient and professional as possible.
Was wir bieten:
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you'll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
Was wir erwarten:
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Masters Degree in a relevant discipline
- Initial experience in Human Resources
Our ideal candidate...
- Is extremely trustworthy and reliable.
- Has matriculated in psychology or management studies, ideally with focus on HR (or relevant subject matter).
- Is able to work for period of at least six months on a 20-hour-a-week basis.
- Has already acquired their initial experience relating to German Labor Law.
- Has some experience in Human Resources, ideally in a young, international, and fast-growing environment.
- Understands that communication is key, and is fluent in German and English (minimum B2) in verbal and in written form.
- Is very organised and has the ability to improvise when necessary.
- Has a hands-on mentality and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
Zwischen 10,00€ und 13,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Human Resources
- Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch