Was wirst du machen
- are the primary point of contact for our community members, helping them with their local user group events
- start, monitor and support local Camunda user groups (organized on Meetup.com) in up to 20 locations
- that means that groups need to be created, information needs to be provided and possible members need to be invited
- you find and contact possible partners and moderators, as well as enable them to lead the group (Code of Conduct, guidelines etc.)
- are constantly communicating with the local hosts and moderators, supporting them if necessary with their user group planning and organization
- user groups are supposed to function independently but there is a chance that we will need to help the community in various ways
- we offer budgets for drinks and food, help to bring members together or find a space to host the user group meeting
- create an integrated network of user groups, supporting creativity and cooperation based on proactive communication and engagement
- provide the community with all required information regarding future user groups, as well as a continuous overview about the community's development
Was wir bieten:
As the first working student of our wonderful marketing team you will work closely with our Marketing Manager for Events and manage exciting projects in Community Building from beginning to end. You will get the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team willing to share their experience with you, lining you up for continuous growth and success. We strongly encourage our team to take over complete ownership of their projects and will support your role equally.
Here are some additional perks:
- Fair salary and vacation policy
- Discounted Urban Sports Membership
- Quarterly all-hands meetings with nice dinners where you can bring your family if you like
- Tournament ready kicker soccer table and table tennis
- Free water, coffee, tea, juice, cereal, ice cream, fruits, popcorn and beer (also homebrewed)
- A free NERF Gun for every new Camundo
Was wir erwarten:
- abgeschlossenes Abitur
- Bachelor or Master program student in marketing, communications or similar
- are a Bachelor or Master program student in marketing, communications or similar
- are passionate about B2B- and event marketing, as well as community building
- have good German and English skills – spoken and written
- work independently and structured, you are kind, cooperative and you like working in a team
- can communicate effectively and bring people together
- have an affinity with technology and you are interested in learning new concepts - we are happy to help you with that!
- are skilled with MS excel, Word and PowerPoint
- own a work permit for Germany
- are willing to travel
- possibly have already gained experience in community management before
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
0,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Community Management
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?