Internship Talent Management (m/f) in Berlin
*About us* So1 brings artificial intelligence to grocery retail. We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the So1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another. So1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
Was du machen wirst:
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one.
- Support our HR Team in recruiting activities and daily tasks
- Manage our Application Tracking System and communicate with candidates
- Contribute to the overall candidate experience
- Manage job postings on all recruitment channels
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Support handling job postings and other online recruitment activities
Was wir bieten:
Our offer to you
- Flexible working hours
- Above-average salary
- High energy environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Interesting business contacts ranging from high profile investors to startup founders
- Freedom to shape your role significantly and tap into fields beyond your everyday tasks
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
Was wir erwarten:
- Allgemeine Hochschulreife
- first experience in this field prefered
- A motivated student with a hands-on mentality who wants to gain insights to HR and recruiting for up to 6 months
- Currently enrolled at a university (ideally studying Business Administration, Psychology or similar)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- First experience within HR or recruitment would be beneficial but is not needed
- Fluent in English and German
You are a self-starter who wants to be part of a great team
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, algorithm developers, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the So1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV you authorize So1 to transmit and store your information in the So1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within So1.
You love to communicate and build trustworthy relationships? You are looking for a place where you can shape a new HR strategy for a high tech startup and create an exceptional experience for our candidates? Then this position might be just for you!
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1.500€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Candidate Experience, HR, Recruiting
- Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden